Friday, March 13, 2015

21 Day Fix - Days 13 & 14 A Confession

Seems I'm making a habit of missing days sharing our experience doing the 21 Day Fix. We are one week from finishing this thing. 21 Days is so much more manageable than some other programs out there that are 30-90 days in length and yet the results are undeniable. Yes, I am teasing a bit. You will get an update on me tomorrow morning.

So, day 13 was relatively uneventful. I'm in a fairly easy habit now of intentionally making healthy food choices and eating 6 smaller meals again. I look forward to working out each day instead of begrudgingly thinking I should do it and then making an excuse to stay in my fat pants and eat candy.

I have a confession. I said on day one that I was going to the 21 Day Fix the right way. I was going to follow the plan. On day 13 I deviated from the plan. Supportive Husband Guy and I found out the group we were playing soccer with through February was able to continue through March. We chose not to do the Pilates Fix workout so we could go play soccer for an hour.  Further confession, I dislikes the Pilates Fix workout so much last week that I don't plan on doing it again, ever. That does not mean it is a bad workout. It might be someone's most favorite workout in the set. It is simply not for me. I enjoy the other 6 workouts and because I purchased my program through an awesome Beachbody coach I received a bonus workout DVD, 21 Day Fix Plyo Fix. I plan on using the Plyo Fix DVD next Thursday instead of the Pilates Fix workout.


Today is day 14. We are officially 2/3rds of the way through our program and seriously pleased with the results. This morning we were sore and tired. We could have taken it easy. We could have drank coffee and watched Agents of Shield episodes. Instead we had our breakfast, yogurt with granola and a banana, and we put on our workout clothes.  It's Friday so it was Cardio Fix day. Supportive Husband Guy was away for this work out last week. It's the only workout that really tasks us in our limited workout space. You can move coffee tables and ottomans. You can't easily move sectional couches and king size beds. It's a good workout though and my tank top was soaked with sweat.

I'll have my progress update to share in the morning. I'm pleased as punch about the way the numbers are working but have not looked at the photos yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a noticeable difference between day 7 and day 14 pics but I was pretty surprised last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.