Saturday, March 7, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 8 Progress Update

Exhale. Okay. Today is photo day.  Remember how I said to be kind to me? Okay, good.  This will be a pic heavy post. I am honestly surprised. I did not expect these results. They make me very curious to see where I will be on day 21.

Full disclosure because I know people believe before and after photos are manipulated. The only thing I did to these pictures was crop out Supportive Husband Guys dresser and brighten the photos. My bedroom does not have great morning light. I weighed myself in the morning on Day 1 and on Day 7. Both times was before I had breakfast and I wore the same thing each time. I was neither sucking in nor slouching or pushing out in any of these pictures. They are me in all my vulnerable glory standing in front of the camera which is hard.

Day 1.
Weight - 170 pounds
BMI - 24.4


Day 7.
Weight - 163 pounds
BMI - 23.4


It's the side by side comparisons that really show the differences.
From the front there isn't too noticeable of a difference which is along the lines of what I expected. The pics from the side are not what I expected. See for yourself.

Look at that! My posture is improved. My stomach is flatter. My bum is um . . different. My shoulders don't creep up and pull forward. My skin is clearer. I know an odd thing to notice from a full body side shot but it is and it was this pic that showed that to me. I really cannot put to words how much this shocked me. 

I did not starve myself for this. I did not take any amazing diet supplements. I do regularly take a B-complex, calcium magnesium and a high dose vitamin D but I took them prior to starting this program. And while I am drinking Shakeology it is only suggested 3 days a week in the 21 Day Fix eating plan so I'm not drinking it everyday. These results are from eating clean, healthy, properly portioned food and exercising 30 minutes everyday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.