Tuesday, March 3, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 3

Okay, I know today is actually day 4. You got lucky and get two posts today because a 2-hour delay for my kid's school ate up my blogging time yesterday and I had to be a parent.

Day 3 was the first time I had more demands on my time than my own schedule and agenda. We had lunch plans with Supportive Husband Guy's parents and were running some errands and having some date time. I thought we might slip up with our eating plan but was so impressed that Supportive Husband Guy told his parents we'd bring out own lunch.  So I prepped our planned meal #3 and #4 to go in a little cooler and off we went. It was a nice day. We even went into a grocery store and didn't buy anything. Did you know that was possible? We went in for one thing and they didn't have it so we left. There was no "Do you want this?" or "Oh! those look good. Let's get them." Nope. We just left. I was very proud of us.

The workout on Day 3 was Total Body Cardio Fix. It wasn't too hard and I felt pretty good about it. Supportive Husband Guy found out his legs need a bit more warm-up and loosening up attention than he thought but there was no real injury like when he tried Insanity a few years ago and was so intense he hurt his knee. We live and learn. Really.

I think I still had a purple left on Day 3 that I didn't eat. I honestly expected the purple to be the one I used up the quickest. So far I keep having food left from the plan I made. I'm not intentionally not eating it. I like fruit but it's more like I feel content and don't want more. Supportive Husband Guy is not having the same "problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.