Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 17 & 18

With Supportive Husband Guy away  on business life has gotten busy these last two days. Track season has started for both our oldest daughter and myself. Then there is work, piano lessons and beautiful weather all competing for my attention. That's okay it means spring is just about here and that's what I've been looking forward to these few weeks.

While I stayed true to course these two days with both food and fitness routine I really need to brag about Supportive Husband Guy. He did not take weights with him on his trip. Neither of us thought about that so when he went to do his workout he didn't have any. Did he quit when he realized this? Nope. He improvised. That's right he used his aloe juice and 40 ounce water bottle as his weights and tackled his workout like a boss.
I have yet to do my workout today. I am tired. Coaching on chilly windy days will apparently really take it out of me. I had to yell most of our training session just for my team to be able to hear me over the wind. When I got home I fell asleep in the sun coming in our back window with the cat before dinner. Sun naps are the best. As soon as I post this I am going to push play and get that workout in. I do not want to miss a day so close to being done.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day and changing my eating habits I skipped McDonald's today. Instead of one of their Shamrock shakes, which happen to be an odd weakness of mine, I made my own to start my day off right. It was awesome! Seriously I loved it and can't wait to have another, might even try making it chocolate next time.
Time for me to go sweat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.