Monday, March 9, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 10

It came to my attention that while I have mentioned that I am eating real food in real quantities I have not given the container breakdown that we are using for our 21 Day Fix. Interestingly enough Supportive Husband Guy and myself both ended up in the same bracket after I did our initial math. That has made meal planning much easier since I don't have to think of extra for one and less for the other.
Supportive Husband Guy was back at it today but we still worked out separately. I did my workout in the morning because I had to take our teenager out shopping to by a dress for a dance. Supportive Husband Guy was wrapping his up when I got home. Today was Total Body Cardio Fix day.

I had two thoughts while I was doing my workout. The first was it feels so good to be noticeably stronger in one week. I used 5 pound weights today. Last week I used 3 pound weights. Second was as a runner I never would have thought to include weights into a cardio workout. I am very curious to see how improving my total body physical strength impacts my running.

Tomorrow we will be across the halfway point and we'll be talking about hydration. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.