Saturday, March 21, 2015

21 Day Fix Results

I'm done. My 21 Day Fix is over and I really couldn't be happier. I'm nervous and excited to share with you the results of these last few weeks. I'm not going to offer much commentary after these initial few paragraphs. Instead I'm going to let the photos and numbers speak for themselves.

Just like with all my other progress updates the only thing I do is correct the lighting due to the atrocious lighting in my bedroom and crop as needed. I weighed myself in the morning on Day 1 and on Day 21. Both times was before I had breakfast and I wore the same thing each time. These pics are me as I am in front of a camera.

There is a bonus set of before and after pics that I went back and forth on for three weeks on whether or not I would share this picture. I only have it as a complete accident resulting in poor timing from me and the auto setting on my camera. I've decided to go with it. Be truthful but please always be kind.

Day 21.
Weight - 158 pounds
BMI - 22.7

Lastly, my vulnerable accidental core photo. I know these are different angle. I didn't check to see what the angle of the original gut shot was. I thought it was more straight on so that's how I took the follow up pic. I can guarantee you that even if  I took it at that somewhat sideways angle you would see a drastic difference. How can I guarantee it? More than 14 inches lost that's how.

My 21 Day Fix Results in Numbers.

Total weight lost = 12 pounds in 21 days
Total inches* lost = 14.7 inches in 21 days
*inches include more detail measurements than included in this entry
Before
weight - 170 pounds
BMI - 24.4
waist - 36 inches
hips - 41 inches
chest - 38 inches

After
weight - 158 pounds
BMI - 22.7
waist - 31 inches
hips - 39 inches
chest - 36 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.